Statue of the Madonna and Child
The statue was donated to the Church on its opening by Katherine Shearer (1854-1943) of Montgomerie Street, Ardrossan in memory of her parents James and Janet Shearer, brother and sister. It was made of wood. The photo shows it while being painted by Kevin Cunningham in 1996. The statue was given to Saint Andrew's Academy, Saltcoats in June 2001.